This page provides information on how to request assistance from HPC staff. Self-service help, including information on how to apply for accounts, user guides, and training materials can also be found in various locations throughout this website.
Requesting Help In-Person
For information on receiving help in person during HPC’s regularly scheduled office hours or to arrange a consultation session, see the Office Hours and Consultation page.
Requesting Help On-Line
If you cannot find the HPC information you need on this website, you can send email to email@example.com to reach HPC staff. Email sent to this address will go into ITS’ customer ticketing system, ServiceNow. Alternatively, you can fill out a request form directly on the ServiceNow self-service portal. To make a request through the portal:
- Go to https://itsusc.service-now.com/ess_portal. NOTE: You will be asked to log in using your USC NetID username and password.
- From the Request a Service menu, choose Full Service Catalog.
- On the service catalog page, choose Research Computing.
- On the Research Computing page, choose High Performance Computing.
- On this page, you can choose to make a general inquiry (General Inquiry) or submit a request for condo resources (Condo Resources) or to have software added or removed from HPC (Software Management).